PowerBuilder library (component) for export to Excel format any data with cell's formatting (color, font, data types, etc.). You can add multiple worksheets into a workbook. Component's source code can be easily integrated into your PB application.
* Written completely in PowerBuilder
* Cross-platform. You can use the same code without any changes on any platform supported by PowerBuilder.
* You have no need of OLE, external API calls, VBXs, OCXs, DLLs, additional deployment files
* You have no need of preinstalled Excel application
* Source code provided
* Complete documentation provided with library
* Good technical support
Improve your PowerBuilder programs via good integration with the most popular spreadsheet applications, including MS Excel 5, 95, 97, 2000, 2002, XP and Linux/UNIX Gnumeric and OpenOffice.
The software is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty.
License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and The Desta Ltd. for the PB2XLS Library later refered to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
GRANT OF LICENSE:
After you have paid the applicable software license fee, you are granted to use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT per developer. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, or other storage device) of that computer.
You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, but you may transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
Without the express prior written consent of the author, you may not distribute any of the author's commercial source code by any means whatsoever.
You have a royalty-free right to distribute PB2XLS library if:
1. You distribute the compiled module only in conjunction with the executable files that make use of them as a part of your software product;
2. You do not make public the source code of this library;
3. You redistribute only the compiled module without source code.
There is absolutely no warranty of any kind whatsoever with any of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided to you "AS-IS", and all risks and losses associated with its use are assumed by you. In no event shall the author of the library be held accountable for any damages or losses that may occur from use or misuse of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Support is provided via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.